The Manor House was designed and built in 1916 by the prestigious local architect M.S. Davis for Charles T. Hudson and his wife. The original blue prints hang on the wall like a window in time, a gift from a former owner.
The newly remodeled front porch was rebuilt to reflect the original plan with a Juliette balcony, just perfect for bridal photos. There are oversized dressing rooms for the entire wedding party. Gentlemen have recliners and cable TV, the Ladies have a full length trifold mirror and en suite bath for their convenience
Watch the 3D Manor House tour by clicking below